Friday, May 15, 2009

luna amara

I got at the concert by pure chance. A friend told me about it 1 hour before it started so naturally I forgot to take my camera.
The photos bellow are taken with the my phone's camera and blurred a bit to eliminate some of the pixelization due to poor lightning.
The concert itself was awesome, and I can say this even if the sound quality was poor.
Side note: why do all night clubs turn the volume to the max knowing that it will only tear the sound? Wouldn't it be better if you could actually understand the lyrics? Sure, the bass could easily be felt inside everyone's lungs, and at some point my pants where slightly moving to the beat of the song. :|

Overall it was a great experience. Also, I got the new album that the concert launched, "Don't let your dreams fall asleep".
Check out luna-amara.ro.

No comments: